Tuesday 31 March 2015

Haul!

Today and on Sunday I went into town and bought a few things which I will be reviewing in the coming week. I thought I would post a couple of pictures below to give you an idea of what I will be writing about. Apologies for the picture quality, as I was using my phone camera which currently has a cracked lens cover.

-Bomb Cosmetics chocolate ballotin collection**

-Calcot Manor salt scrub 

-The Pointless book 2 by Alfie Deyes

- F&F striped basic tee

-LUSH Wiccy Magic muscles massage bar (I have previously reviewed this when I bought it a few years ago,  but since the massage bar formulation changed, I bought another and have completely changed my opinion on this bar)

-LUSH Phoenix rising bath bomb

-Collection Eyes Uncovered palette in Nude

-Marks and Spencer Collection batwing striped scoop neck jumper

Sidenote: everything will be reviewed with the exception  of the nutella and the heartshaped notes, for stockists of these please refer to Google or send me a message.

**Gift or sponsored item

(Clockwise- Nutella (stockists nationwide), M&S Collection batwing striped scoop neck jumper, Collection Eyes Uncovered palette in Nude, LUSH Phoenix Rising bath bomb, and LUSH Wiccy Magic Muscles massage bar)




(L-R Heart shaped sticky notes, The pointless book 2 by Alfie Deyes, Calcot manor salt scrub and F&F Basic striped long sleeved tee)



(Above: Bomb Cosmetics chocolate ballotin collection**)





Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment