Sunday 29 March 2015

Lush items for sale

Sample Lush kits

At the moment I have some brand new Lush products, that I am going to be splitting up and selling in 'starter sample packs' for those who want to try out a few different items at once without paying loads for the full product.

Each sample pack comes with 10-12 large samples and is £4 including postage.

I am aware that Lush shops also offer samples, however the ones I am selling are a substantial size and include products such as shampoo bars, dusting powders and others which Lush don't generally give out as samples.

I post to UK only and payment is through PayPal.  I aim to get your parcel to you within 7 working days.

If you are interested, tweet me, or facebook me.

Www.twitter.com/xocoughsyrupxo

Www.facebook.com/coughsyrupxo

No comments:

Post a Comment