Sunday 1 March 2015

Lush Easter range 2015

This blog post is going to be a little different from my usual reviews on LUSH products. I visited Lush Braehead yesterday (saturday), and managed to have a look at the Easter range. I picked up brand new 'Pot o' gold' shower jelly, however i am sure I will be returning to buy up a lot more of the limited edition selection of products available.


These are the items available to buy this year;

-Pot o' gold shower jelly-



Pot o' gold is the only Easter product I have picked up (so far). This smells identical to the discontinued lush crème anglais lotion, which I haven't tried before, so it was a brand new scent experience for me. I thought the scent of Pot o' gold was unusual to say the least. Lush claim it to be a very decadant concotion scented with vanilla, mandarin and myrrh. Personally, I found the scent very layered, musky and unique. I am not quite sure what I think overall about this as I haven't used it yet, so I'm going to give it a few tries and see what I think of the scent when it's used under the heat of the water.



-Golden Egg-




- Golden Egg-

Golden egg is a duo bath melt and bomb. The outer layer melts and the inner layer then fizzes away to create a moisturising bath which smells divine and really nourishes your skin. This was one of the most popular products being bought, but there were a few people in the queue who were complaining about the glitter all over their hands! The assistants were lovely though and brought plenty of tissues. This smells of the popular 'Honey I washed the kids' soap, so it's a lovely, buttery caramel type of scent.



-Fluffy egg-




Fluffy egg is a cute little pink bath bomb that carries the gorgeous Snow Fairy scent- for those of you who haven't tried Lush's snow fairy shower gel (I have a review on here), it is a sweet, bubblgum and candy type aroma. Perfect for anyone who enjoys girly, gourmand scents. Fluffy egg is also one of the cheaper bath bombs in the range.



-Immaculate Eggception-





Available in 2 separate cute designs, this is a huge bath bomb that is designed to last you 3 baths. Immaculate Eggception is a zesty offering that would make a great alternative to an easter egg as a gift for a friend or family member. Once you crack open the 'egg', you will find a surprise mini bath bomb inside!



       
           -Hoppity Poppity-




This is possibly one of the cutest bath bombs I have seen! Designed to look like the easter bunny, this herbal bath bomb from lush is laced with popping candy to add a little something extra to your bath. It is also one of the cheapest in the range, and I think it would make a good gift for a younger Lush fan as it contains lavender which is well known to aid a good nights sleep.



-Somewhere over the rainbow-













This soap particularly caught my eye due to the beautiful design. It smells primarily of lemon, and is a simple scent, but one which is strong and would appeal to those who love their citrus scents. I am not the biggest fan of citrus scents personally, but I might give this a go.



-Carrot-




Carrot is a fruity soap which smells identical to Lush's Snowman shower jelly in the Christmas range and Bunch of carrots reuseable bubble bar in the Easter range. It has a warm, tropical aroma, with elements of pineapple, grapefruit and passionfruit. It has a cute design too, and each slice in the huge carrot of soap has a little rabbit on it. I have heard mixed reviews on how this soap cleanses the skin, though. Some people claim it dries their skin out, but as I haven't tried it yet I can't comment on that.





-Bunch of Carrots-


Bunch of Carrots is a reusable bubble bar which is said to last for around 8 baths, depending on how generous you like to be with your bubbles. It also has the same tropical fragrance as Snowman shower jelly in the Christmas range and Carrot soap in the Easter range. It contains nourishing bergamont and lemon oil, so I imagine it would soften the water beautifully and create a fruity relaxing bath for you to enjoy. I will definitely be trying these out.





There are also a couple of Easter gifts available this year from Lush, which are:


Funny Bunny

A knot-wrap containing Dragons egg bath bomb, Fluffy egg bath bomb, Bunch of carrots bubble bars and Hoppity Poppity bath bomb


Carrot

A carrot shaped parcel containing golden egg bath bomb, bunch of carrots bubble bars and carrot soap


Rainbow bright

A beautifully wrapped box containing Somewhere over the rainbow soap and pot o'gold shower jelly





I hope my post has given you some useful info about the Easter range, if you have any questions about my website or LUSH products, just let me know on the post, or in the guestbook, and I will answer them :)







No comments:

Post a Comment