Thursday 19 February 2015

Ickle baby bot bath bomb

ickle baby bot bath bomb

When you go into lush you often see big plates and baskets heaped with scented bath bombs in different colourful shapes and sizes.
 Ickle Baby bot is one of the smaller, more plainer coloured bath bombs, in a cute robot design, that may not catch your attention at first, but will stand out as being one of Lush’s cheapest items. It costs £1.95.
I had honestly picked this up, as I had a couple of pounds left over from the other items I bought, and I noticed that although this was recommended for kids, it is marked as sleep-inducing, which seemed ideal as my sleeping pattern is annoying- some days I get way too much sleep, others hardly any, so I hoped this might help to regulate my sleeping pattern a little more.
This bath bomb is pretty small compared to the other cricket-ball sized bath bombs in the range, but it smells nice and soothing, with a natural lavender and chamomile fragrance. There is no visible ‘bits’ or glitter on the bath bomb, which is probably part of the reason that this is well-suited to babies and young children with sensitive skin.
Dropping the bath bomb under hot bath water, it fizzes away very quickly and turns the water a pale shade of blue. If you are expecting a ‘show’ with this bath bath bomb, you will probably be quite disappointed. But this bath bomb doesn’t claim to have any extras, so if you are looking for a glittery/colourful bath bomb, you will most likely decide to buy something else.
The bath water felt fairly soft - not the silkiest water from a bath bomb I’ve ever had, but this is probably due to it being so small and designed for a baby bath- and the scent did last well.
Afterwards, I did feel more relaxed and tired, but pretty much the same as when I use my regular lavender/chamomile bubble bath from Radox.
Overall, I would probably not buy this again, unless it was for a treat and I was stressed out, as although my regular bubble bath doesn’t soften the water, it offers more uses and a relaxing experience at a cheaper cost.

Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment