Thursday 19 February 2015

Lush Cocktail- Candied Rosie

Sorry I have not posted for so long, I have been pretty busy this week on a break away, so there may be a delay of posts until Saturday. 

As Lush cocktails are very popular among lush fans, I have decided to post a recipe to one of my favourite ones. I haven’t actually got any pictures of it to show you as I did this cocktail last week before I went away, but I hope my descriptions do it justice.

YOU WILL NEED
1/4 of a snow fairy sparkle bar (if you can bear to cut it!)
A few drops of snow fairy (around a couple of teaspoons’ worth)
Rose Jam bubbleroon (half)
PEARL massage bar OR the rest of your snow fairy sparkle bar
1. Run the bath, and as it’s running, crumble half the bubbleroon in. It will get to work and produce pale pink water, a sweet rose jam smell and lots of fluffy bubbles.
2. Drop in the snow fairy, and even more bubbles will be produced as well as a candy scent that is sweet but isn’t overpowering.
3. When the taps are off , drop the sparkle bar quarter in. It will act as a bath melt, and as it slowly dissolves,  puddles of sparkly, pink oil will float along the surface of your pink, bubbly water.

4. Afterwards, massage your skin with PEARL massage bar to lock in even more rose-jam scent. If you are more a snow fairy fiend, you could use the rest of your snow fairy sparkle bar to massage yourself instead.

This is a great cocktail with those who have a sweet tooth but also appreciate the floral tone in Rose Jam. It is sweet, but not overpoweringly sickly, and the melted massage bar makes it particularly moisturizing.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment